Dont need see this liao

Saturday, January 8, 2011

):

Hey guys. Let me ask you all a question.
Have you ever wondered when will you die?
And if you do, have you wondered who would be beside you till your last breath?
Or will anyone attend your funeral?
Or what is the last thing you would do before you die?
I mean, as a human, you would obviously think of that right?
Life is so unpredictable.
Someone asked me this question, kind of indirectly.
And it set me thinking.
If I were to about to pass away in the hospital, I want my family beside me.
And bimbo, and liting, and dear. And if possible, everyone that knows me. :D
LOL, it sounds kind of impossible, but at least those few people that I mentioned.
I want a last hug from my friends, and a last kiss from him.
And a last hug from my family members too. :D
For my funeral, ROSES ALL OVER THE PLACE! :D
And people shall eat cookies instead of peanuts. Or maybe chocolate.
Cause you need the energy to stay up late to pei me for my last journey. (:
Hohoho, I'm happy because I now then know I'm so creative. :D
Anyways, thanks bi, for giving me the aspiration for this topic.
And right, I wont leave you derhs, trust me.
Gonna cling on you like some sloth clinging on the tree.
Never let you go.
And I'm gonna cherish every single moment I have with you.
I love you. :D

Twinnie, laugh die me when I saw your message.
Damn shocking can. :DDD Anyways, reply me when you see this.
Or the message. :D And let's play squash someday.
I miss it alot alot alot, I becoming fat and lazy pig liao. :X
Nowadays always like blood rush, having the urge to run and exercise.
Cousin pangseh me this morning. ): Yeahs, so must jio me go ah!
And him! And another *him*! :D
Ok, nights people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home