Dont need see this liao

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'MMA HAPPY GIRL!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ I'MMA SUPER HAPPY GIRL TODAY!
Although I was tired, fun fun fun nonetheless.
Loads of laughters in class, thanks peepos! :DD
And enjoyed walking home with him today!! :DDD
Aiya, I enjoy every time spent with him. Hehs. :D

F&N lesson today! Obviously I got caught for my nails.
A very simple practical lesson today,
But I took a long time to complete it,
Cause the knife was too big! Plus I had to wash up all the utensils. ):
Physics lesson was boring shit, freaking hate the cher.
Ah, whatever, she tio shoot, I very happy. :D
English lesson was okayyy, I got sabo-ed by BoYi!! D:
Mr Cheng called him to call a girl's name to answer question.
And he called my name. -.- I was damn shocked can.
Although I kind of expected he would call me. And people started laughing. :l
Chemistry lesson was fun! Fun fun fun! :D
I shall be selfish and not say it out. Only people from my class knows.
Right bimbo? ;)
Maths lesson too, :D Cher didnt come.
Had fun crapping with Shermaine, Alex, Mervlyn. (Idk how to spell his name so yeah)
TODAY IS JUST FUN ALL DAY LONG!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Happy happy happy girl~ (:
And Happy 100th post! Wahahahs!
100th post already. Fast. :D
Anyways, 2 more days to 8th month anniversary,
I love you baby. :D
Bye all, have fun tomorrow I hope.
There's bloody chinese tomorrow, gonna face the bush hair cher and the sheep.
Fuck them in the face. -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home