Dont need see this liao

Friday, January 14, 2011

): ): ):

Hais, tired to the max.
Physically and mentally.
Baby, I angry with you today lorhs, ):
But I'm sorry too, cause I'm very tired today,
Then dont really have the mood and stuff. :l
Sorryy.. ):
I love you, thanks for accompanying me to school almost everyday.
Especially today. :DDD
xoxo.

And my dear twinnie uh,
Dont emo lurhs, dont sudden mood drop.
Very scary one. :X Got anything can tell me.
I'll be most willing to help you. Love you too. Not lesbian type.
BESTFRIEND type. :D Crazy bitch.
Wahahahs! :DDD

FML, choir on Saturdays.
Best news everrrr. Hais.
I'm sad. Is there anyone who can cheer me up?
I miss him alr. ): ): ):
OMG, my moodswing's back,
)': , :D , )': , :D
-'-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home