Dont need see this liao

Saturday, January 15, 2011

IMY.

Yesyes, I'm here to post again.
I hope my daily readers are pressing my blog address now..
And start scrolling..
And PRESTO! A new post. :D

Choir this morning, at Art Room.
Its freaking cold can.. :l Regretted not bringing a jacket there. ;)
Woke up at.. 7? 7+?
Called crazy bitch, oops. I woke her up.
Then went to find her. And I was late. As usual.
Its so weird, I always plan the time the night before,
And in the morning, I realised, EVERYTHING IS WRONG!!
Its always like that, meet baby also, meet crazy bitch also.
ALWAYS LATE. And the worse thing is that,
If I'm meeting her at her house downstair,
I ALWAYS HAVE TO RUN. :X
Met her le, 307 > Limbang Park > Macdonald > Kopitiam. :D
Wanted to eat Mac at first, in the end change to Kopitiam.
Ate 2 half-boiled eggs and a plate of mee siam.
Crazy bitch ate mee soto. LMAO, she added a little chilli,
Hot until cannot. Still say want to add finish the chilli.
See la, GEYKIANG. Idk how to spell.
Thenthen, she ate a little of my eggs.
Seriously crazy bitch, SHE PUT GOD DAMN LOT OF SOYA SAUCE.
I was stunned. Then the pepper also,
She squeezed the bottle, DAMN LOT CAME OUT.
We just burst out laughing. Freaking salty can,
But I still finished. :X

Went for choir, mad cold.
Sing sing sing, dismissed early.
Went to Lotone, pei crazy bitch buy her stuff,
Pei her back home, went back home.
Nothing much also.

Bi, I miss you. ):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRgNneARISQ&feature=related
THIS FUCKING VIDEO. I HATE THE PERSON WHO CREATED THIS VIDEO.
FUCK SHIT. VERY FUN SCARE PEOPLE IS IT?
NBCB. I HOPE YOU'RE BORN WITHOUT A CB OR LJ. -'-
Sorry. And crazy bitch, I'm okay. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home