Dont need see this liao

Saturday, January 22, 2011

ordinary girl

Yes, I'm here to post. With this uber sad feeling.
Idk why I'm so sad, I just cant make myself happy.
Sorry baby, I know I promised you I would be happy,
But I just cant help myself. ): I hope you would understand.
Twinnie dear, cheer up. I cant really say much,
But I'll be here for you. Always.
Hais.

Camp was fun, but fun things doesnt last.
I'll make it part of my memory. And relive it when I feel like.
Sunburn on my nose, skin started to peel off.
Super ugly can. ): But my daddy's cream helped. Smells nice too. (:
Loving this new tanned skin. Although I look like as if I was bbq-ed.
Bored, I still have tuition later, no shopping trips. ): FML.
But its okay, I can spend my Sunday with twinnie.
Hais, I'm upset. And I cant blog properly.
I'll blog again when I feel like. Sorry people if I affected you guys.

Just like any other girls, I crave for your love and care.
Please tell me you care, tell me you love me. Thats all I'm asking for.
I love you baby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home