Dont need see this liao

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

(':














OMG, I'M A SOTONG RING!!
I'm like the most delicious food from sotong you know.
See the picture above? THATS ME.
So freaking nice right?
Hmmm, I have a sotong family now.
Sotong head is xuanxuan~
Sotong body is Adam~
Recruiting! Sotong leg and hand. Who want be? :D
Heehee.
Anyway, today. Moody + happy day bahs.
For once, I tied my hair into a ponytail. :D
Loving my hair, :D
Moody cause I freaking tired, tio called up alot of times,
Happy because I always am!
I have such good friends like XUANXUAN ah-bunehneh and Adam,
And baby! TEOHWEIYUAN! :D They never fail to make my day, (:
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'M A HAPPY GIRL.
I promise I'll never scold vulgarities, and I'll stop having moodswings.
:D I PROMISE! LOVING TODAY LIKE ~!@#$%^&*()_+ Byebye~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home