Dont need see this liao

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

To my dearest twinnie!























YESYES, A SPECIAL POST FOR A BHB GIRL.
Tsktsk.
YOU YOU YOU.
AH-BUNEHNEH! ROFL, I'm laughing when I'm typing this.
THANKYOUSOMUCH for being my lovely twinnie for... 2 years plus!
-You're the closest friend I ever had.
-Your house is like my second home.
-Your parents are like my third parents. (sorry, I got godparents thats why!)
-I always can share my problems with you.
-You're forever so understanding and I feel bad about today. :X
-You so chio... ): A pity you have single eyelids. :l
-And you got STRAIGHT TEETH! KILL YOU AH! Can I knock them down? :D
I shall make you bogeh. Then you can join Arvind. (LOL!)
-You so rich also... Hahahs. (:
-Our personalities are like ALMOST THE SAME. You play golf, I play too. You like this, I usually also like it one. :D
-Your fashion taste always very good one, and ours is like almost the same at times! :D
-You never fail to make me smile one. (:
-And I enjoy going out with you, like Warren, watching movies, eating, etc. :DDD

Hmmm, about the past, I think all those little quarrels and "I dont friend you" stuff made us closer.
I bet other people jealous, our friendship so good one. *erhem erhem* :D
Really hope none of those will happen again.
And right, we shall kick off our attitude problem habit together. :D
Wahahahs! And you uh, promise me something.
Never to get upset le horhs. Sad or emo or what. CANNOT CANNOT CANNOT.
Must be happy like today. Then of course I will also be happy derhs. :D
Hmmm, I cant think of anything else to write. Basically is like that.
When I think of more, I'll do another long one for you. :D
I LOVE YOU MY DEAR TWNNIE! Sisters forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home