Dont need see this liao

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Just like any other days...

I'm lazy to post up picture so just bear with me.
Today, choir. ):
Met up with sotong head, Bused 307 > Lot one > Walk to limbang.
Wahahahs, heard band when we walked past the school. ^^
Had breakfast, 2 eggs and Mee Soto.
Went to school, sing sing sing.
Then choir meeting, then home with sotong head.
Sorry, I feel so bad. Maybe you shouldn't have waited for me.
Luckily you didnt really mind, if not I will feel guilty max sia. ):
Then went home, sms baby, cooked lunch.
Maggie mee + 4 chicken wings. :D

Prepared, went out with family to Chinatown.
Bought new dress and shoes. (Y)
Got this stupid guy, see me there,
I also never block your way right, purposely bumped me. -.-
My mummy very hiong.
At first got this auntie carrying this bag of stuff,
Then her stuff hit my leg freaking pain. I stared at her, want say whats your problem,
SHE FREAKING STARED BACK -'- She hit my brother also.
And she stared at my mummy. WHAT IS YOUR FREAKING PROBLEM LA LAO AUNTIE?
Rushing to die is it?! -.-
Then after that the guy bumped into me,
I stared at him. I started complaining.
My mummy thought I still talking about that auntie,
I was like no, got one guy purposely bumped into me.
And she was like, OMG WHO? I pointed to the guy.
She nearly went to confront him sia. I say nevermind. -.-
Continued walking.

Saw my daddy's friend stall. Brother went to help. Mummy and I continued walking.
Went to the nearest shopping mall. Walked past this sex shop.
At first I didnt know, cause I wasnt wearing my specs.
Then I see, I was like, errr... *covers eyes*
Cause its damn awkward to see this kind of thing when your parent is around.
Then rofl, my mummy say, this shop is to make the process more thrilling in chinese.
I was stunned, seriously stunned. :l
Then continue walk, bought food and stuff.
Stayed at the stall cause it was raining heavily.
Boring shit. Went home at 10 plus?
Tired max.
Heehee, bye people!
And I miss you bi. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home